cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared stations still not personalized?

Joe1609
Local Performer

STILL having this issue. i have premium family account with 5 members. we can share stations, but the people who accept the stations cannot personalize them when i try click up/down thumbs it says "you cannot personalize this station" that's it. message disappears. there are no options to select no nothing. message fades away. when will this be resolved? i pay $15 a month, so this is annoying and i may cancel sub at this point....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Joe1609. 👋

Nice to see you around the community!

I understand where you're coming from. Sounds like you're using a mobile device when this happens.

These are shared stations and at the moment there's no way to make them "your own" on the Pandora app. For now, you will have to sign into Pandora on your computer (http://www.pandora.com) and give any song in the station a Thumbs-up/down rating. Then indicate that you want to make the station your own (not shared). The next time you open the app on your device the Thumbs options should appear as normal.

To request this option on mobile, we do have a place to create feature requests on community here. I'm sure other listeners who share stations would be interested in seeing this implemented too.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos