cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing content by email/mobile

SharonD
Opening Act

There used to be an easy way to send (share) a station by sending an email link to the email that the recipient uses for Pandora. Now, it seems the only option is to share to Facebook or Twitter.  If I "copy link" the recipient says it just takes her to Pandora.com and not the specific station.

I want to send my favorite station to a friend with a Pandora account.  How do I do that?  And why was that option removed?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
62 Replies

JollyRodger
Local Performer

How do you post to get people to see your play lists and follow you?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JollyRodger I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share content from one account to another.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jantv
Local Performer

I would like to listen to my Pandora in Second life and it needs the url for my station.

Could you help please?

Thank you,

Jantv

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jantv I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share your music with another person.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

sesloan60
Underground

I have read in the community post a lot of helpful tips on how to share a playlist. When I tap on the More or 3 dots and select share, the only options I see are to share via Twitter and to send by link. I want to send it directly to another Pandora user. Twitter is not an option for either of us.  TIA😊

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sesloan60 There isn't a way to share content within the Pandora app to another user.

Your only option would be to send them the link via text message or email.

They can then tap on the link you send them, and it will automatically open the Pandora app for them.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

sesloan60
Underground

Thanks, Adam,  I am curious then if there is a share option, where do members share to? If I send a link via text or email to a friend who is already a member, will they just get the welcome to Pandora app or will they be able to search to find the one playlist I created because I have made my profile public to do so.  Otherwise, will I have to recreate the playlist all over again for them on their device? Thanks again for your helpful reply. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sesloan60 If you share a playlist with another user, they can then add it to their collection just as with any other content they see on Pandora.

If they don't want to add it to their collection, they can always go back to the link you shared with them to get back to the playlist.

You won't have to re-create the playlist for them on their device.

Hope this helps clarify.

sesloan60
Underground

I think I got it. Thanks again👍

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @sesloan60. 😎

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam I still had this unresolved question that I'd like your opinion on.

"Another question I know I will have later so I might as well ask you now.   When I have created  this radio station and got the songs I want to have in it, will I be able to share the station with a friend who uses Pandora.   Will he be able to search for Chris Stapleton Radio and tune in to it to listen to my list of thumbs up songs."

Thanks

Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Yes - you do have the ability to share your stations with other users.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share your stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Beluv1976
Local Performer

Is there a way to send a song to another user 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beluv1976 I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share content with another person.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Angier1971
Opening Act

cant share and my profile picture not there no more

share a song on my so called pandora you gave me when you put me on yours

0 Kudos

Angier1971
Opening Act

cant share a song

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

How do I transfer a playlist to a family member . 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Angier1971 I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

How to share content:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share your music with another person.

Profile picture is missing:

There is not currently a way to add a photo to your Pandora profile.

This being said, I recommend commenting on this existing Idea, and upvoting it with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad I moved your message over to this existing thread: Sharing a station by email/mobile

Check out the accepted solution to this thread here for instructions on how to share content.

Additionally, I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Indictive
Opening Act

I cant figure out how this is done. @MOHLovesAlaska I see you posting your playlist all the time. How does someone like me do it from my desktop. Appreciate any tips and pointers from anyone. Thank you

It amazes me how SO many people can be SO wrong every Single day. Larry Frederick
0 Kudos