cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Song will not play

tiarrav_5
Local Performer

Is it just for me or will the song “Moves Like Jagger (Studio Recording From “The Voice” Performance) (feat. Christina Aguilera)” by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera just not play? I’m not sure why, but it won’t play, it’ll just sit there as if it’s paused but won’t unpause.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

tiarrav_5
Local Performer

I’m not sure how to insert  a picture, but it’s working now for some reason. I did nothing different from yesterday, so it’s a little weird, but problem resolved I guess.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

Weird. Plays for me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tiarrav_5 I was also able to play that specific track no problem.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

tiarrav_5
Local Performer

I’m not sure how to insert  a picture, but it’s working now for some reason. I did nothing different from yesterday, so it’s a little weird, but problem resolved I guess.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tiarrav_5 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!