cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs deleted from artist profile and/or marked unavailable.

Fay_Lemons
Local Performer

Ok, so a bunch of songs from two specific artists I listen to have suddenly/recently been either unavailable or completely deleted from the artists published song list. Its a couple of songs from Bo Burnhams 'Inside' and the entirety of Penelope Scotts 'The Junkyard 2' album.  All of them were marked explicit, if that helps. I know that they WERE there, because theyre still in my playlists & I have premium via the family plan, but where have they gone? is this a bug or a licensing issue, or something else? Id really like to get my favorite songs back, if possible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fay_Lemons Nice to see you around the Community.

Bo Burnham album:

I do see we have both of these albums:

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 4.46.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 4.50.05 AM.png

The first album currently has 45 tracks listed, while the second has 21 tracks listed.

Which album are you referring to, and, what are the names of the tracks that are now missing?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Penelope Scott album:

I'm not sure what exactly happened with that album.

I've escalated your report over to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fay_Lemons Nice to see you around the Community.

Bo Burnham album:

I do see we have both of these albums:

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 4.46.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 4.50.05 AM.png

The first album currently has 45 tracks listed, while the second has 21 tracks listed.

Which album are you referring to, and, what are the names of the tracks that are now missing?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Penelope Scott album:

I'm not sure what exactly happened with that album.

I've escalated your report over to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Fay_Lemons
Local Performer

Thank you for swift reply!

For the Bo Burnham songs, it turns out the albums just updated/reuploaded —   the songs I have just didn't get replaced by the copy and were therefore marked "unavailable". Fortunately that means I just have to replace my original versions with the new copies!

I appreciate your assistance with forwarding my report for investigation, I can't wait to discover what happened to 'The Junkyard 2'. Here are the songs listed and the album cover:

Fay_Lemons_1-1654633005177.pngFay_Lemons_0-1654632971249.png

Thank you again for all of your help!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Fay_Lemons.

Our curation team is currently looking into your report with the album by Penelope Scott.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos