cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs missing from collection

hsmith835
Local Performer

All of my collected songs from about the last year have been removed. Is there any way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hsmith835 I took a look at your account and do see you still have songs in your collection:

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.08.03 AM.png

What are some songs you know for sure are missing from your collection?

Additionally, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Dmarie0616
Local Performer

This happens to me every time I switch phones. I currently do not have access to my collection on my new phone, but it is accessible on my computer. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dmarie0616 This likely means you are signed into a different account on your phone than on your computer.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your new phone, and then signing back in using the same email address you used to log in on your computer.

To find the full email address for the active account on your computer, click on the icon (initial or picture) located in the top right corner of the page.

Select Settings then Account to see the email address of the address currently logged in.

If you run into any issues, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos