cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station found on Free version but missing on Plus

Sandy6355
Local Performer

I have a free account at home and a plus account in our office. My free account has a station called Acoustic Classics Radio but I'm unable to find it on my work account. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandy6355 Is it possible that you re-named the station on your free account to Acoustic Classics Radio?

If so, you would need to search for the original song/artist the station was created from before the station was re-named.

Another workaround would be to share the station from your free account to your Plus account.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to share stations: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sandy6355 Is it possible that you re-named the station on your free account to Acoustic Classics Radio?

If so, you would need to search for the original song/artist the station was created from before the station was re-named.

Another workaround would be to share the station from your free account to your Plus account.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to share stations: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos