cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station list missing from Now Playing screen

lgedeon
Underground

Station list on the left of the Now Playing page is missing after upgrade to Premium Family Plan

I had a plus account for a few years and upgraded to the premium family plan a few weeks ago. After the upgrade, I no longer have a list of stations on the left. I can still see all of the stations by going to the My Collection page, but the ability to switch stations quickly was really nice. Somehow either in the upgrade to premium or the switch to a family plan I lost something I found to be really useful. Is there any way to get it back?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lgedeon Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately, that option of having the station list on the left hand side of the screen is not available with Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to have that option with your subscription, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea, and express their interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps explain!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lgedeon Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately, that option of having the station list on the left hand side of the screen is not available with Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to have that option with your subscription, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here

This will give others around the Community a chance to upvote your idea, and express their interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

lgedeon
Underground

Why would this feature be taken away when you go to a higher-level plan?

0 Kudos

cmcclancy
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium and my list went away. I thought that by downgrading to the level that I have enjoyed for years, it would reset. It did not and I am not happy! Please reset my station list.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmcclancy It looks like your account is still upgraded to Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to cancel, you will need to follow the instructions on this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos