cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations don't get added to custom shuffle

Suzieq1573
Local Performer

I have a 

Boutique 75 stations in my collection and I always play it on shuffle.  When I add new stations  they don't go onto my shuffle.   Yes I have gone into the edit feature and clicked on them so they should be playing nut them are not

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suzieq1573 I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

TrophyHusband
Local Performer

I have my custom shuffle set to play 3 different christmas stations.  But when I play shuffle, it doesn't play any christmas songs.  It only plays songs from my other saved stations that are not selected in the custom shuffle.  This is happening on my pc.  When I try to do this from my Iphone, it does the same thing and the christmas stations are even disappearing from my favorites list.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrophyHusband I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations don't get added to custom shuffle

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

MEJ
Local Performer

I've always had issues with shuffling stations on my Android phone, but after a few tries I can get it to save my changes.  Now the shuffle feature is not working on my PC (Chrome).  It's stuck on Christmas music, and when I edit stations, there's no "Save" option, and I can't get it to update my changes.  Guess I shouldn't have such high expectations since I'm not paying for this service.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MEJ You won't actually see a save option when marking which stations you want to include in your shuffle mix. All that is needed is for you to check off which stations you want to shuffle.

To clarify, does holiday music still play for you on shuffle mode?

If so, can you please send me a screenshot of the next one that plays when shuffling your stations?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos