cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations play different music at vs. at work

slf352
Underground

Why does my Pandora at home play different songs on the same station but those same songs don't play on my Pandora at work.  I log into Pandora using the same account both places.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slf352 Unlike broadcast radio, which all drivers hear in the car at the same time, each internet-connected device used to access Pandora receives its own unique stream of personalized music.

If you would like to listen to a specific song or album on-demand, we do offer a solution through Premium subscriptions and complimentary sessions of Premium. This service combines our industry leading radio service with on-demand listening.

You can learn more about upgrading from our website.

Alternatively, you can start a complimentary session simply by searching our library for a song or album, and clicking play. This will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy content on-demand.

Ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you already know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and music that is similar to your selection will play on your station.

While Pandora stations will learn what you like and don't like based on Thumbs feedback, it's not possible to predict exactly which song will play next. Only Pandora Premium offers users that level of control.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos