cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumb data not consistent between web and app

frionelhero
Local Performer

I have a similar situation. Today alone I have thumbed up approximately 10 songs on the desktop version of Pandora, and they are there to listen to on the computer, but those thumbed up songs do not play on my Thumbs Up list on my phone. In fact, on my phone it says I have 1037 songs thumbed up, but on the desktop version it says I have 1396 songs thumbed up. Not sure if this is related to the OP, but I'm hoping someone can help me since I am paying for Pandora.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frionelhero Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community.

I'm happy to look into this further, but will need a little more information before I can do so.

Can you please send me:

• The name of a thumbed up track that shows on your computer but not your phone
  • The name of the station you were listening to when you gave that track a thumbs up
  • A screenshot of your Thumbs Up list on your phone showing the total number of thumbs up ratings

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jreed1ag_girl
Local Performer

Hello, 

I am encountering the same issue.  This is rather frustrating as it seems to also be an issue with Thumbs down songs.  I have songs playing on my lists that have DEFINITELY been thumbed down on my phone but plays on the website.  Have we found a resolution for this?  

I am happy to provide the information listed above if you are still looking for data to troubleshoot. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jreed1ag_girl If you are experiencing trouble with this, please reply to this thread with the following information:

1. When thumb ratings are missing, does this only occur when you are shuffling your stations? Or does it happen regardless of whether you are shuffling your stations, or playing one station at a time?

If it is happening across all stations (and not just when shuffling), please send us:

1. Names of individual stations where thumb ratings are missing, along with the names of the tracks on those stations that are no longer thumbed.
  2. Screenshots of tracks playing with the thumb rating no longer highlighted.

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos