cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumb ratings missing from account

Afterword
Underground

Noticed on my Wordio station today that some songs I know I "liked" are no longer liked. I think the total number of likes also seems off, although the number of dislikes is the same. Is this my imagination or is something going on?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Afterword This is actually something our engineers are currently investigating.

I have passed your feedback along to them as well as they work to find a fix for this. 🛠

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

Afterword
Underground

Thanks! Almost thought I was imagining it.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I was going to use a bunch of data to write a "ten years of Pandora" article next month using the data.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Afterword Always happy to help!

Keep an eye on this thread, and I will provide you with any updates I receive from engineers.

Thanks again for all your patience as they continue to investigate. 🔎

Afterword
Underground

Thank you.

kevin_fate
Local Performer

I have been using Pandora for over 10 years and just recently i tried looking at my stations thumbs up/down and noticed that they are nowhere near what they should be. I have stations that were created 2009/2010/2012 and when looking at the thumbs count they only show about 15 up/down songs. This of course is not close to what it should be as the last time i checked (a year or two ago) the thumb counts were in the 80-200 range.

-------

This is persistent across Windows/Linux workstations using Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer (all updated) and my Android and iPhone device (updated Pandora version)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevin_fate I moved your post to this thread since you reported a similar issue.

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

All of your thumbs are still there - it is just a temporary issue with the incorrect counts being shown.

This being said, please keep an eye on this thread, as I will be providing you with an update when this has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Corkbutt
Underground

@AdamPandora I'd like to be noted as well, I've had the same issue. I went to skim through my 4k thumbed songs in search of one I hadn't heard in a while only to find I only had under 200 songs left in there (which explains the EXTREME repeat in songs in my thumbs station).
I've been a paying subscribed member for a while now and thought maybe this was a tactic to encourage me to upgrade my subscription to the more expensive one but I didn't like the trial of that membership. Comforting to know I'm not the only one who's lost a decade worth of thumbed songs though.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Corkbutt I wanted to provide some clarification around this.

All of your thumbs are still there - it's just a temporary issue with the incorrect counts showing on the website/app.

This being said, I have passed your feedback along to our engineers.

Thanks for your patience as they work to find a resolution.

I will make sure to provide you all with an update when a fix has officially been pushed out for this.