cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Missing

kayleigh666
Local Performer

why can’t i get a thumbprint station. everytime i try. it says unable to crest station 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kayleigh666. 👋

Sorry for any trouble with your Thumbprint Radio station. To keep the community space tidy, I moved your post over to the My Collection board.

Looks like this station may have been deleted. Someone from our User Support team restored the station for you. You may need to restart the app or refresh your web browser to notice the change.

Feel free to let me know if the issue persists. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

LAEXWRLD
Local Performer

im having the same problem i have 128 country songs thumbs uped acrossed 4 stations and its still not giving me thumbprint radio

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LAEXWRLD I had our support team take a look and they mentioned you were able to add Thumbprint Radio to your collection shortly after posting to the community.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

LAEXWRLD
Local Performer

its working now thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LAEXWRLD Happy to hear that.  😄

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

0 Kudos

Caseygtc
Local Performer

I’m having a similar problem, thumbprint radio does not appear as an option anymore, gone lost.? HELP

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Caseygtc. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. 

I'm able to view your Thumbprint Radio from my end. You can add the station by searching Thumbprint Radio.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 1.03.22 PM.png

If you continue to have trouble, could you send over a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Caseygtc
Local Performer

It does not show up on sonos 2 app

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Caseygtc Can you please send over a screenshot of what you see in the Sonos app where Thumbprint Radio should be?

Thanks again for the help with this. 

0 Kudos

slyther
Local Performer

my thumbprint radio was temporarily unavailable for days, tryed troubleshooting it, eventually I ended up deleting the station thinking i could recollect it and now its saying I have to wait and collect more music enough to start the station...ive had pandora since 2009 ..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slyther Your feedback haas been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime as they continue to investigate.

0 Kudos