cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

davvv
Local Performer

I've been creating many stations and liking lots of songs for about a whole week now and I still don't have a Thumbprint Radio available. I keep getting the dumb notification that tells me to create more stations and like more songs but I've already done this a ton. Someone help pls!

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 10.45.50 AM.png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

@AdamPandora How many stations do I have to have and how many Thumbs Up do I have to have before I can get the Thumbprint Radio? Every time I try to get it a message tells me they need to know more about me after I've created more stations and more Thumbs Up. I have 8 stations and almost 1300 Thumbs Up. What's the magic number I have to shoot for?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MusicFanInSC. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Thumbprint Radio. Looks like you have more than enough Thumbs Up to make it available to you. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Thumbprint Radio Not Available Yet

I've shared your experience with our engineering team so that they can investigate what's happening with your account. 

Thank you for letting us know about this, and for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

@AlyssaPandora Thank you!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC No problem at all.

In the meantime, you do have your My Thumbs Up playlist available to you, if you want to hear your Thumbed Up tracks across all stations. 

Thanks again for your patience while our engineers look deeper into your Thumbprint Radio option. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MusicFanInSC
Opening Act

@AlyssaPandora It's been a few weeks since we last spoke. I still am unable to access my Thumbprint Radio. I have listened to my Thumbs Up Playlist but I want to see what Thumbprint Radio was about. If you could create a ticket for me with whatever team handles this I would be most appreciative. I have more than enough stations and thumbs up (over 2500). Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFanInSC Unfortunately, this issue is still being investigated by our engineering team.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos