cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio disappears from My Collection

Rob_Bekker
Opening Act

i have the same issue.  i have several thousand thumbs, but cant get the thumbprint station to stick to the collections, and i cant select shuffle on the thumbprint station.  when i search for thumbprint i can add it to the collections, but it disappears every time i close the browser.  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicolefromtn At this time, you will need to manually search for Thumbprint Radio each time you want to listen to it.

Our engineers are currently looking into an issue with the station not remaining in your collection.

I've gone ahead and passed them your feedback as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob_Bekker Thanks so much for sharing your experience with the Community.

I've escalated your feedback over to the engineers who are currently looking into this issue.

We appreciate all of your patience in the meantime!

rickshomes84
Local Performer

My gfriend deleted my Thumbprint Radio . Took me many years to create that . Ouch . Any way it can be recovered ? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rickshomes84 At this time, you will need to manually search for Thumbprint Radio each time you want to listen to it.

Our engineers are currently looking into an issue with the station not remaining in your collection.

Rob_Bekker
Opening Act

That doesn't seem to be working.  I added my thumbprint station back several times but its not "sticking" to the collected stations.  I have to re-add it every time I open Pandora.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob_Bekker I moved your post back over to your original thread.

Unfortunately, our engineering team is still looking into this issue.

Thanks again for all your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

Rob_Bekker
Opening Act

any status on this?  

0 Kudos

Rob_Bekker
Opening Act

@AdamPandora My thumbprint station has stuck to my collections for a couple days now.  I'm not sure if its related, but I recently deleted ~20 stations from my collection.  I didn't previously know about the 250 station limit, and I had been adding stations above that limit when thumbprint disappeared.  Apparently adding new stations above the limit will cause other stations to automatically delete. 

My theory is that when the collection limit of 250 stations is reached, and the thumbprint is deleted, adding the thumbprint back to the collection caused another station to delete, maintaining the 250 limit.  Then if I added one more new station after making thumbprint the 250th station, thumbprint gets deleted from the collection automatically.  The new station becomes the most recent 250th station, and the thumbprint station gets truncated.

My recommendation for corrective action, is to have a warning when adding a station over the 250 limit, and/or an option for the user to decide which station is to be replaced with the new addition.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with this update, @Rob_Bekker.

If you'd like to see the ability to create more than 250 stations, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Increase 250 Station Limit

If you'd like for a prompt to be added that appears when you hit the station limit, I recommend creating a new feature request for your suggestion here.

I'm sure that is a feature many other users would be interested in seeing as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Rob_Bekker
Opening Act

@AdamPandora I spoke too soon.  The thumbprint station deleted itself again despite me having only about 230 stations.  The saga continues.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob_Bekker I've passed your additional feedback along to our engineering team.

Thanks again for all your patience with this as they work to find a resolution.

0 Kudos

Nicolefromtn
Local Performer

Hi. Im having the same issue. I had accidentally deleted my thumbprint radio station and now have to search for it when i want to listen.. Is there any way it could be added back to “my collection”? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicolefromtn At this time, you will need to manually search for Thumbprint Radio each time you want to listen to it.

0 Kudos

kayce0102
Local Performer

Any status update to this issue? I too have to manually add my Thumbprint Radio every time I want to listen to it. I even upgraded to Pandora Plus, as I am travelling several times this month and really wanted that station to be one of my offline listening stations. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayce0102 Unfortunately, our engineering team is still looking into this issue.

I've passed your feedback along to them so they can further investigate.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime! 

0 Kudos