cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint radio always started on the same song

Aryiaicewolfe
Local Performer

Its starting to get really old opening my pandora to the thumbprint radio and the exact same song plays every time It opens even if I have disliked it on multiple occasions. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aryiaicewolfe Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the track/artist that always plays first when opening Thumbprint Radio? Does the track already have the Thumbs Down icon highlighted when it plays?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Aryiaicewolfe
Local Performer

Hello @AdamPandora 

The song is 'figured you out' by nickleback when I open my pandora it immediately starts with my thumbprint radio on that song. I try to thumbs-down the song but it doesn't show that on the song itself it just skips the song. 

I am using a Samsung note 20 with xfininty coverage. 

There is no error message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aryiaicewolfe Our support team was unable to reproduce this issue when testing out your Thumbprint radio on web. 

This is the first song that played:

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 6.34.34 AM.png

I recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue for you on your Android device: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If that same track by Nickelback plays first when starting Thumbprint Radio after running through those steps, please grab a screenshot and send that over to me in a reply to this message.

Thanks for continuing to work with me on this. 

0 Kudos