cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Down Won't Save

nnyoung07
Local Performer

I listen to Pandora on my desktop and Android. I have found that none of my thumbs downs are saving on my Disney station. I'll add the thumbs down and the song will play a few songs later or even after I completely closed the app. I haven't noticed it on other stations since I shuffle all my other stations. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nnyoung07 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nnyoung07 The next time this happens, can you please grab a screenshot of the Now Playing screen showing the song that you previously thumbed down playing again?

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos

nnyoung07
Local Performer
Hi. Attached is a screenshot.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nnyoung07 You won't be able to add an attachment when replying to us via email.

You will need to open this Community thread, and click on the camera icon after clicking on the Reply box to attach an image:

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 6.33.31 AM.png

Please try sending that over again with these instructions, and I'll be happy to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

nnyoung07
Local Performer

I click on the camera icon and there's no option to upload a screenshot. I have only textbox options for source, description, and dimensions. I know the options are to edit the picture but I can't actually attach one. I've tried doing it in both Chrome and Firefox.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nnyoung07 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

XCaliber
Opening Act

I have repeatedly used the thumbs down feature on specific songs only to find it retains the previous setting i placed it at before.  Pandora is not remembering my thumbs up/down settings for specific songs. This was all done on Desktop in Google Chrome, but have seen it reflected on Android as well.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @XCaliber. 👋

Sorry to hear that your thumbed down tracks continue to play. I moved your post over to this existing thread as this sounds more applicable to the issue you're experiencing: Thumbs Down Won't Save

Could you share a few more details as an example? 

• The name of the station where this occurred
  • The name(s) of the artist(s)
  • The title(s) of the track(s)
  • Were you listening using a Pandora Mode like Crowd Faves, Discovery or Deep Cuts?

Let me know as I'd like to share this with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

XCaliber
Opening Act
Same songs on different stations.  As if the specific songs are given a thumbs up without my say so.

Bill A.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XCaliber We will need specific examples in order to look into this further.

The next time this happens, can you please grab a screenshot of the Now Playing screen showing the song that you previously thumbed down playing again?

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos

XCaliber
Opening Act

It would be nice to at least see (have displayed) the results to how I voted on thumbs up/down options on my collections elsewhere.   Then at a "glance"  I could see what songs I gave thumbs down/up or neither. this way I have positive feedback.  Please consider this option in the future.      

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, @XCaliber.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

This will give others around the Community the chance to upvote your idea if it is something they are interested in seeing as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos