cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Up Playlists for each station

Matikitorch
Local Performer

Hello,

I am paying for a Pandora subscription so I can skip songs and create a collection. I'm looking for a way where my station will ONLY play songs that I thumb-up. Kind of like the 'Discovery' mode will look for songs that you haven't thumbed up (or down, obviously), I'm looking for the opposite of that.

I've read that there is a Thumbs Up playlist somewhere, however I cannot find this on my account. But, the issue i see here is that it will play ANY thumb up songs? Songs from all stations? I do not want this behavior.

Please and thank you,

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matikitorch Nice to see you around the Community. 😁

There is a feature for this, however it is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

After you have thumbed up enough songs on any given station you've created, we'll automatically generate a "Thumbs Up" playlist for that station. In other words, we'll collect your thumbs up from that station into a unique playlist, so you can access all of your favorite tracks whenever you want.

You can find more information on Pandora Premium here.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matikitorch Nice to see you around the Community. 😁

There is a feature for this, however it is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

After you have thumbed up enough songs on any given station you've created, we'll automatically generate a "Thumbs Up" playlist for that station. In other words, we'll collect your thumbs up from that station into a unique playlist, so you can access all of your favorite tracks whenever you want.

You can find more information on Pandora Premium here.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Matikitorch
Local Performer

Ah, OK. Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Matikitorch Always happy to help. 😎

0 Kudos