cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

belbayona
Local Performer

Hello

I have been using Pandora for a decade or so, and had at least 1000 Thumbs Up tracks saved in my profile, but now there are only 300 recent tracks saved. Is there anyway to recover the history of Thumbs Up? I've never had a problem before, though I did recently try Pandora's 30-day free trial, maybe when it expired all the tracks that were saved before the trial started disappeared?

Any help would be great,

thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
71 Replies

Cctrevbo
Local Performer

Just lost over 5000 songs on my thumbprint radio. I have premium, have uninstalled and reinstalled, have rebooted phone on Wi-Fi and on cellular with no luck this is on a iPhone pro max 12 would love to have what I pay for work properly.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cctrevbo I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Tiffinie
Local Performer

Same. This happens often.  Can't view what others thumb up as it shows 0 thumbs up once you click on it.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tiffinie Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

dauchon
Local Performer

This looks like the thread I need. I can see my thumbs up list on my Iphone app. But it only shows me 8 thumbs up on my Win10 PC. Tried multiple browser and same issue. Main browser is Firefox.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dauchon I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

0 Kudos

Gothdolly
Local Performer

I am having the same problem.

Screenshot_20221202-082741.png

Screenshot_20221202-082808.png

Screenshot_20221202-082837.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Gothdolly I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

0 Kudos

roywallis99
Local Performer

I have been a Pandora listener for many years, and presently have 21 collections. At one time I had around 7,000 thumbed-up songs, but lately it always shows 800. I have also, in the past several weeks, had many songs which had been thumbed-up no longer showing that. I am certain that they are the same versions (generally, just a track from an album). Can you please tell me what is going on?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@roywallis99 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

Not all thumbs showing in profile:

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thumbs up no longer highlighted:

The next time a track plays with the Thumbs Up rating not highlighted (when you know it was given a Thumbs Up to previously), please take a screenshot of what you are seeing and post that picture in a reply to this thread.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

I can then pass that information along to our engineering team so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

Alex2124
Local Performer

My thumbed up songs arent showing up

It just shows 0 thumbs but I know I have 581 total

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Alex2124 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

To clarify, does this happen on both the mobile app and our website when you sign into your account on a computer?

If only mobile, does the number change after tapping on THUMBS?

Lastly, can you please send me screenshots of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Mardaque
Local Performer

I used to have 800+ thumbs ups and now it shows 0.  Is it possible to get my thumbs ups restored to what they were a month ago?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mardaque I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

To clarify, does this happen on both the mobile app and our website when you sign into your account on a computer?

0 Kudos

jo3r055
Local Performer

@AdamPandora 

I logged in today after some time to find my Thumbs Up songs under "My Profile" is at only 37. I had been sure that there were many, many more from years and years back.

They're not under "My Collections" and the number of Thumbs Up songs doesn't change when I change the radio station, but all 37 show "Thumbed Up On Random Rab Radio".

Really hoping you can provide some insight - looks like a quick fix for lots of others!

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Now I'm seeing under "My Collection", under "Collected", I can click on a Radio and then see Thumbed Up Tracks for each station. Is there some way I can see all my Thumbed Up Tracks in one place?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jo3r055 I moved your post over to this existing thread since I believe you are running into a similar issue: Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

jo3r055
Local Performer

Hi Adam!

Thanks for the fast reply. It is the same on both the mobile and desktop platforms, but it does change when I tap THUMBS on mobile. Now it's showing all 1289!

Still not displaying all of them on the desktop site, but seeing them here on mobile is totally a workable solution for what I need!

Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, and confirming @jo3r055.

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

Mardaque
Local Performer

On mobile it says I have 0 Thumbs but when I tap thumbs it shows 30.  My thumbprint Radio on mobile says I have 2148 thumbs. 

On the computer it just says 0 thumbs and shows 0 when I click thumbs up.  

PandoraWeb.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for clarifying that with me, @Mardaque.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback to our engineering team as well.

0 Kudos