cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs left on one station will play on others

oshw8023
Local Performer

My thumbs are starting to bleed over to my other stations. In other words, when I make a brand new station, it will play music I've thumbed from all my other stations. IE: Three Days Grace and Tom Petty will play on a Goo Goo Dolls station. What's the easiest way to fix this problem?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
23 Replies

TheDragonsDesig
Underground

@AdamPandora to clarify, if you haven been paying attention

Thumbs are not station specific

I like an idiot listen to your add and started thumbing up song on my various stations.  Now, 20 of them, previously unique, are now generic mashups of any station I had actually thumbed up.

For those following me with same issue:

Use method mentioned above to delete every thumb up if you actually want unique stations,  then...

To actually customize a station ignore thumbs up. Only use artist or songs, and thumbsdown.

0 Kudos

Ganiden
Local Performer

I really love the idea of Pandora, and I’ve been using it for many, many years, but I’ll be deleting my account due to this issue. Its not as simple as deleting all of my likes on existing stations, because I have customized stations that I’ve deleted and those likes remain on my account (over a hundred of them) and are bleeding into my new stations. I cant find the old stations because they were seeded from artists that I cant remember. Fundamentally, the way these custom stations and likes are managed is poorly architected and frustratingly vague.

Most concerning to me is the unwillingness to acknowledge the problem. It’s clear to me that Pandora is no longer a supported application, so I’m not sure why I’d continue to spend money each month to pay for it. Sad day for me, but I’ve felt pressure to move to Spotify for some time and this will be the last straw.

0 Kudos

DpL27
Local Performer

All thumbs ☝

0 Kudos

eboneewolf
Local Performer

There used to be an option to move tracks to another station. Why can't you bring it back? I love Chris Stapleton however he should NOT be playing on my Firefall station and does .... a lot! Bring back the option to move songs to a different station. 

0 Kudos