cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs up songs won’t play

Saganrose
Local Performer

I’m trying to play my thumbs up songs and they show up but won’t play. When I push the play button, the screen clicks but nothing happens. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saganrose Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the screen you are attempting to play your thumbed up tracks from as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Misskelz
Local Performer

The same thing is happening to me. I’m on an iPhone. The playlist used to work but when I tap on a song or the play button the songs won’t play. And the shuffle button is greyed out. Help please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Misskelz Can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

0 Kudos

Misskelz
Local Performer

D0710812-56EE-4A53-B406-27A3DC3BA341.png

 this is what it’s showing 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Misskelz.

You should be prompted to watch an ad to initiate a free session of Pandora Premium after tapping on the play button.

To clarify, does an ad still play after tapping on the play button, or does nothing happen at all?

Additionally, are able to search and play any song on demand at all?

For example, what happens if you tap on that first track in your My Thumbs Up playlist (by Bryce Vine), and then try and tap on the play button?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Misskelz
Local Performer

My thumbs up playlist won’t play. The shuffle button is grey and when I hit play, my phone vibrates. I can play artist stations but when I look up a specific song I can’t play it also. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Misskelz I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps listed here: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Joel9687
Local Performer

No ad pops up just a click

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joel9687 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

0 Kudos

Kd800m
Local Performer

It just doesn’t work. Have tried everything. Nice idea if it worked.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kd800m I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Hpetrikova
Local Performer

Same thing is happening. I tried playing through CarPlay and regular headphones but no luck 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hpetrikova I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

1. What specifically are you having issues playing?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos