cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracks suddenly missing from custom playlists

prgabo5
Underground

I have had this pandora account for years and now I have the pandora I think premium or plus. I have an account which had formerly 265 songs. I logged in today same as I do everyday and it has thinned down to 208 songs? What is going on and why is this happening??? It also says sorry this playlist has been deleted but why would I delete a playlist I listen to everyday. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 11/09/20:

We believe this issue should now be resolved. If tracks are still missing from your custom playlists, please reply back to this thread with the name of those playlists, and we will be happy to further investigate.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
34 Replies

TnyToNewYork
Underground

I am having the same issue with my Pandora sadly. Two (Thumbs Up Playlist and my Workout Playlist) both reverted back to a couple months back. Could you help me get my songs on my playlist again? Thank you so much!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TnyToNewYork Would it be possible to send me some screenshots of what you are seeing?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say your playlists reverted back.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prgabo5 Would it be possible to send over a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Also, please let me know the name of the playlist as well.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

prgabo5
Underground

It may be a little late, within 30 minutes of this post. I started adding more songs, they are not the ones I previously had but it will have to do. The playlist is ironically called Country Radio it would have about 250 odd songs now still not the original amount. On the app it keeps glitching and freezing. I tried taking a screenshot but it didn't show it. 

0 Kudos

Tsauer
Local Performer

My songs that I’ve like from the last 3 weeks are gone and the one I put into a playlist from those liked songs! They were there this morning and are now gone when I went to listen to them. Idk how to get them back.

0 Kudos

Mickeyday
Local Performer

so I use pandora everyday, and lastnight I used it while showering. Then this morning I woke up, opened the app and my most listened to playlist was missing every song I had added recently. It had four or five songs in it that I had previously removed from the playlist. My second playlist had also removed my recently added songs to it. Like my pandora just went back to a couple weeks ago. My recently played bar was also from a couole weeks ago. Also all of my searches are cleared, and so are all of my downloads. I have logged out and logged back in, I have updated the app. I have force stopped it. I deleted the whole app and reinstalled it which just made it worse because I am now missing every playlist except my thumbs up one. I have all my stations, but every single one of my songs that I actually like and took literal hours to collect are gone. Understandably I am extremely mad, that I pay a subscription every single month and then to have that happen. I have looked through everything in the help desk thing. I am not logged into the wrong account, i don't have multiple accounts. Over 15 playlists are missing and they each have over 100 songs. I have been just waiting for them to load, i have also tried everything that I can like i previously mentioned. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prgabo5 Thanks for following up. 

What is the make and model of the device you are using to stream Pandora (and carrier, if applicable)?

Also, right now I am seeing 251 songs on your Country Radio playlist:

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 8.26.38 AM.png

If you notice tracks are getting removed from this playlist again, please let me know in a reply to this thread.

0 Kudos

prgabo5
Underground

Samsung S8, and I have a laptop aswell. But i don't think that's a factor. Do you have a way of seeing what songs were there before when I had 265 or is it like gone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tsauer To clarify, did you create a customized playlist a few weeks ago, and when you went to listen to the playlist again today, a majority of the songs you added are now missing?

If so, what is the name of the playlist? Also, what are the names of some of the songs that are now missing from the playlist?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Tsauer
Local Performer

It was a playlist that had songs already called driving songs and now it’s missing nearly 30 songs and the songs also disappeared from the thumbs up. And idk all of the names of them 

0 Kudos

Tsauer
Local Performer

To clarify it already had songs in it before I started adding more

and The name of the playlist is driving songs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mickeyday I definitely understand your frustration, and I'm happy to look into this further.

To clarify, what are the names of the two playlists you mentioned where a majority of the tracks are now missing from them?

Additionally, do you remember the names of any of the 15 playlists you mentioned that had over 100 songs on them, but are now missing completely?

Thank you for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Tsauer
Local Performer

The only playlist missing songs are 

“driving songs” this one should have about 60 or so but only has 34 now 

and my thumbs up playlist with close to 800 songs 

0 Kudos

DarkSoul81403
Local Performer

I've been developing the thumbs up playlist since I've had Panorama Plus. I had deleted and added many songs, but I check my playlist today and it is as if my playlist went back in time, deleting added songs and adding deleted songs. Is there some way to fix this issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DarkSoul81403 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Tracks suddenly missing from custom playlists

What is the name of the playlist where tracks are now missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AnnaI
Underground

Same thing just happened to me! I spent much of friday adding 100+ songs (I don't remember exactly how many) to a few playlists I had made previously. This morning I logged in to see some of those playlists either completely empty or missing a huge chunk of songs I had just added. This happened moments after I had continued adding a few more in. It went from 87 songs to 48. When I went to check the app on my phone, it briefly showed one of the playlists as it was before, and then it disappeared there too. Is there anyway to get them back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnnaI Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community.f

What are the names of your playlists that are now missing tracks?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 11/09/20:

Our engineers are aware of an issue with tracks disappearing from custom playlists.

Please reply to this thread with the name of the playlists where tracks are now missing, and we can then forward your feedback to the engineers who are investigating. 

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @prgabo5.

I have escalated your report over to our engineers so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience with this as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos