cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transitions to AutoPlay in the Middle of Playing My Thumbs Up Playlists

Mythman80-
Underground

Hi,

I’ve posted a few times before. I’ll be as detailed as possible. First my Thumbs Up playlist had disappeared. Then had been restored. Then hundreds of songs had gone missing from it and had “seemingly” been restored. Now the new issue(s) is that my Thumbs Up playlist will not play without inadvertently switching to Autoplay after each song or if I manually try to skip a song. I had to turn Autoplay off and switch the playlist to SCRAMBLE mode for it to even play. Lastly, songs that I liked over the past week are invisible. What do I mean by that? Well, the songs are only VISIBLE for a few seconds while the Thumbs Up playlist does that “updating” thing it does when you first open it up. Then the songs disappear. But I know they’re there because I can see them if only for a few seconds. This app has some serious bug issues and I hope you guys are working on it and will provide an update that will fix these issues. I’d like to get what I’m paying for when I use this service. I’d appreciate a reply, 

Thank You! 🙏🏾

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Mythman80-. 👋

I completely understand how frustrating this is. Your feedback, account, and device info has been reported to our engineering team, and they aware of these specific issues. Thank you for raising the alarm and reporting this, it's extremely helpful.

We appreciate your patience while they work on a fix. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos