cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble creating new station

FastFrankie
Local Performer

Pandora will not create a new station unless I include at least 5 artists.  This is on a Samsung S3 tablet running Android version 9.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @FastFrankie 

Can you tell me more about your experience?

Are you using the Create Station button or looking up an artist and creating the station from the artist profile page?

When I tried the Create Station button on my phone, I typed in the artist name, when the correct artist appeared I pressed the '+' next to their name which took me to a new page. From there I could either add additional variety or tap Create station at the bottom of the screen.

If you're not seeing this could you share some screenshots. You can include screenshots directly here on community. This is best done on a web or mobile browser. You won't be able to include screenshots/pictures through the email notification you may receive.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

FastFrankie
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, thanks for responding. I was using the "create station" button. Here are screenshots of the first, intermediate,  and final screens. By the way, the app works fine on my Samsung S23 phone, running android version 14.

Screenshot_20240627-202358_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20240627-202452_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20240627-202257_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

FastFrankie
Local Performer

And notice it says to"pick a few artists" on the initial screen. On my phone it creates a station with only one artist.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for sharing those screenshots, @FastFrankie. The experience should be the same, so it's interesting that it's not giving you the same options.

I've reported this to our engineering team for further review. Thanks for letting us know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos