cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to browse Thumbs Up List

Maxfli58
Underground

I used to be able to browse my Thumbs Up list. Now it seems I can no longer see this list. How do I get this back?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maxfli58
Underground

Thanks, but not the issue I am seeing. Not getting any error just couldn't find my Thumbs Up list. I have since found it. Seems Pandora moved this again. It was under My Profile.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maxfli58 To clarify, are you looking for your My Thumbs Up playlist?

If so, if you sort your collection by Playlists, you should see it listed:

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 4.29.13 AM.png

Or are you unable to view your Thumbed Up tracks from your Profile?

If you click on your profile, and then click on the Thumbs Up tab, you should be able to sort through your liked tracks:

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 4.30.50 AM.png

Let me know.

0 Kudos

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

There might be error issues happening with thumb/seed lists. I don't know if this is the same issue this user is having, but today I noticed that if I check a particular station and click to view all seeds/thumb ups/thumb downs, I get an error page. I have to completely refresh my tab to make it go away. This is on the most updated version of Firefox. Currently unable to test on other browsers.

Somethingwrong.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella It looks like you were experiencing the issue that was also reported here: Web: Something went wrong error when viewing station details

That issue should have been resolved yesterday afternoon - can you please try again and let me know if you are still having trouble?

Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Maxfli58 Can you please confirm if you were also originally reporting the same issue as @caldella did?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Maxfli58
Underground

Thanks, but not the issue I am seeing. Not getting any error just couldn't find my Thumbs Up list. I have since found it. Seems Pandora moved this again. It was under My Profile.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maxfli58 Thanks so much for following up on that.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

This issue does seem to be resolved, thanks.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@caldella Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos