cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make shared station my own

Dp2
Local Performer

Started with a shared station (Bluegrass Covers). Went through and thumbs up and down’d a ton of songs to try to curate what I’m looking for. I started getting a message “this station is currently unavailable”. I researched and it said it can be an issue with too many thumbs so I went to edit them, but there is no info button for the station, and it still says it’s a Shared Station. I never got a message to convert station to my own…how can I better take control of this?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dp2 Please send our support team a message directly (make sure to provide the email address associated with your Pandor account), and they will be happy to help look into this further.

You can send them a message here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dp2 These are shared stations and at the moment there's no way to make them "your own" on the Pandora app. For now, you will have to sign into Pandora on your computer (http://www.pandora.com) and give any song in the station a Thumbs-up/down rating. Then indicate that you want to make the station your own (not shared).

The next time you open the app on your device the Thumbs options should appear as normal.

If you continue to run into issues, please let me know what the name of the station is.

0 Kudos

Dp2
Local Performer

Hi Adam, thanks for the response. I logged in, chose the station, and thumbed a few songs but it still says Station by Pandora, and no prompt appeared. (Also I now realize I am posting with my husbands account and this is happening on mine, oops. His is free and mine is plus). On the computer I can see the thumbs ups and downs on the station…but it seems like not all of them because this morning I thumb’s a few songs that I remember doing last night. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dp2 Please send our support team a message directly (make sure to provide the email address associated with your Pandor account), and they will be happy to help look into this further.

You can send them a message here.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos