cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove song from Collection

psiu003
Local Performer

I've had random songs added to my account in the past but I was able to remove them.  However just now I got this song that was added to the collection - when attempting to remove, it is added back immediately.  This appears to be a bug.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psiu003 I created a new thread for you since it sounds like you are running into a separate issue.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. What is the name of the song you are unable to remove? Is the issue that you are unable to remove it from your collection when sorted by Songs?
  2. Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?
  3. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  4. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  5. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

1. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

0 Kudos

psiu003
Local Performer

On iPhone 12 Pro. No error message, upon removing song it is added back immediately. Attached photo of the song. Issue resolved by Pandora chat- tech removed all devices connected to my account. I had already reset password. Upon login the song is gone. Tech suspects someone else was accessing the account- if that is true then it must be by systematic code as the re-add was near instantaneous.

EA9F7EFF-47C1-4D74-9899-ECC0418376D5.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psiu003 Thanks for following up.

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you continue to run into issues with this, please make sure to reply back directly to the last email that was sent to you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Otter1101
Local Performer

Same thing is happening to me. I added Vegas by Doja Cat to my playlist a while ago and every time I hit the remove button it immediately adds it right back. It also stays at the very top of my playlist even if I add songs to it.

0 Kudos