cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replay track

logan3
Local Performer

I really like the song "bang" so i went to replay it it did not work I searched it up tried playing it still no luck. Then I went to one of my playlists and tried playing that no luck. Please help me troubleshoot this issue. It has been this way for a few years now actually and I used to beable to fix it with a free trial add I don't get them anymore though.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@logan3 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the track you are attempting to play?

Thanks for working with me on this.🤝

neenabby
Local Performer

I cannot replay any music or have the replay button

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @neenabby. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry for any confusion. 

Since ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are bound by our existing license to stream some of our tracks in a radio format, a replay option may not always be available. 

These types of tracks will either have the replay button grayed out, or you will receive a message saying, "Sorry, this track cannot be replayed" upon attempting to replay the song.

That said, you may have more flexibility with Pandora Premium, which combines our radio services with on-demand listening. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024