cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing ALL thumbed up tracks.

john3012
Underground

I would like to view ALL of the 1400+ tracks I have thumbed up over the years of listening to Pandora.  I currently can view exactly 1000 tracks when I use google chrome on a windows laptop or the pandora app on the same windows laptop.  Any ideas on how to view the entire Thunbed Up list would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post @john3012!

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• How are you viewing your Thumbs from your web browser?
  • Are you viewing them from your profile?
  • Or, are you looking at the Thumbs Up tracks on each station?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

john3012
Underground
  • How are you viewing your Thumbs from your web browser?  - In chrome or in the app on this windows laptop is the same method and outcome. I click on "My Profile" (upper right hand corner) then I click "Thumbs Up" in the left hand column.  Scroll to the bottom, let it load, scroll to the bottom, let it load, scroll to the bottom, let it load......  If I scroll all the way down where it will not let you go any further, and manually count the number of tracks displayed, I get no more than 1000 tracks.  I have tried this on multiple windows laptops with the same result.
  • Are you viewing them from your profile?  Yes
  • Or, are you looking at the Thumbs Up tracks on each station?  No
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I've actually passed this info over to our engineering team so that they can look into this issue.

Your patience is appreciated while we work on this.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Pjeei92
Local Performer

I've been scrolling down for 20 minutes, I have about 1400 tracks too and it is so slow that I am considering making a scroll down macro to run when I sleep.  Can we just have a plain text page that shows all of the tracks we thumbed up? that would load way faster.

viewing from my station page

chrome, windows 10, gigabit internet, 64gb ram, ryzen 3900x

edit: i decided to save the web page to disk at the end and its running at 7 bytes per second and took 4 minutes to download 15 mb of files for the offline page, the connection might be the issue

edit2:  this page looks useful https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=pandora.com

gimmeillgive
Local Performer

they use ur data to curate songs for ads and film and then hide them from you, spotify does the same thing

0 Kudos

scmnzbook4
Local Performer

I have 1190 thumbs up. The list is only showing me one of them. Firefox.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scmnzbook4 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos