cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are collected songs for?

Jubanga01
Local Performer

What is collected songs for? Thumbs up fine tunes your stations and there is a thumbs up Playlist. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jubanga01 Nice to see you around the Community.

Collected songs:

With your subscription to Pandora Premium, you have the ability so collect individual tracks that you can listen to on-demand.

So rather than selecting one of your collected stations to play a randomized list of songs, you can instead add specific songs to your collection that can be played whenever you want.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist:

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

To listen to this playlist, go to My Collection, sort by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

You can customize this playlist by manually adding or removing songs and your stations and additional playlists will not be affected.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jubanga01 Nice to see you around the Community.

Collected songs:

With your subscription to Pandora Premium, you have the ability so collect individual tracks that you can listen to on-demand.

So rather than selecting one of your collected stations to play a randomized list of songs, you can instead add specific songs to your collection that can be played whenever you want.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Thumbs Up playlist:

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

To listen to this playlist, go to My Collection, sort by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

You can customize this playlist by manually adding or removing songs and your stations and additional playlists will not be affected.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos