cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is QuickMix?

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Hello all, I noticed in my collection. My follower has a quick mix station. Just curious what that is? Thanks 😊 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @joemd1960. 👋

Great Question! Quick Mix could be a renamed station on that listener's account. However, this usually refers to a person's shuffle on some older devices. 

For instance, on some older in-home devices, you may see "Quick Mix" instead of a "Shuffle" option.

• Free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers can edit their Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to edit their Shuffle from the web.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

Hope this information is helpful! 🔀

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @joemd1960. 👋

Great Question! Quick Mix could be a renamed station on that listener's account. However, this usually refers to a person's shuffle on some older devices. 

For instance, on some older in-home devices, you may see "Quick Mix" instead of a "Shuffle" option.

• Free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers can edit their Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to edit their Shuffle from the web.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

Hope this information is helpful! 🔀

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Hey Alyssa! 
Up until I gifted her a plus account. She was cheap and using Pandora free.J/K 😃

That quick mix playlist, has her partial email and than quick mix, as the name of the station. Example, johndoe2020’squickmix. 
it sits along all her saved stations, so I was puzzled how the station came about. She doesn’t remember either. It’s not important, it was more out of curiosity. Thank  you your help! 😊

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @joemd1960. In that case, this is related to her Shuffle rather than a renamed station.

Hope this helps clarify. Enjoy the tunes! 🎵