cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do Soundtracks For You become available?

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

Hello how long after a account is created will the soundtracks for you be available?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 I wanted to provide you with an update on this.

There was bug that was discovered through your report, and our engineers were able to resolve it.

If your playlists are not showing on your account already, then they should appear on Monday (05/25/20).

Thank you for surfacing this! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 I am checking in with one of the engineers who help with those playlists.

I will reach back out to you on this thread when I receive more information.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

I am not sure why I do not have the happy soundtrack as well as the others

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 I wanted to reach back out to you about this - our engineers are still looking into why your soundtracks aren't currently available in your collection.

Keep an eye out on this thread, and I will provide you with an update when I hear back from them. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 I wanted to provide you with an update on this.

There was bug that was discovered through your report, and our engineers were able to resolve it.

If your playlists are not showing on your account already, then they should appear on Monday (05/25/20).

Thank you for surfacing this! 

0 Kudos

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

I see at least 4 now thank u so much! I am so happy to be apart of pandora premium

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 Always happy to help.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

I only have four soundtrack's which are my R&B soundtrack the happy soundtrack the Christian soundtrack and Gospel music soundtrack.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taneisha-2008 I checked in with our engineers so that they could take a look at your account.

Since these personalized soundtracks are created based off of your listening habits, you won't see any new playlists available if you aren't switching up the type of music you are listening to (more listening across different types of music = more playlists).

As you continue to stream different types of music, new soundtracks should make themselves available to you.

I hope this helps explain!  

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

Gotcha thanks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @taneisha-2008.

Please let us know if anything else pops up. 

Happy listening! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024