Blondie
Local Performer

Where is my Playlist without stations?

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Blondie. 👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community space organized.

Playlists are a feature of Pandora Premium. You can create your own or add playlists to your account. You can find out more about Stations vs. Playlists in this helpful article.

If you need further assistance with your tunes, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

CandRmom
Local Performer

If I upgrade will the playlists I used to have be there?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CandRmom I'm not seeing the account connected to your Community profile has ever been upgraded to Pandora Premium before.

I am also not showing any history of customized playlists being created on this account.

To clarify, did you pay for a Pandora Premium subscription in the past where you created those custom playlists?

If so, that was likely done on an account registered under a different email address.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

CandRmom
Local Performer
I have never had a premium account.  I had a list of songs based on the
ones I gave thumbs up to.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CandRmom If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you will have access to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

My Thumbs Up playlist is made up of all tracks you've given a Thumbs Up to across your stations.

If you're interested in upgrading, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos