cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot see complete list of Thumbs up songs by station

Bladerunner925
Local Performer

question-  how come only 10 songs show up on my Thumbs Up list associated with a station?   it shows that I have 33 thumbs up songs but only 10 are displayed.  is there anyway to see the others? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bladerunner925 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Does this happen with all of your stations, or only one? If only one, what is the name of the station?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

Bladerunner925
Local Performer
answers as follows: 1. using a windows laptop (HP Pavilion 360) 2. connecting to Pandora website 3. yes, same thing happens on all stations where I have more than 10 thumbs up, the list cuts off at 10; there is scroll bar down right hand side of list but it appears to be greyed out 4. impossible to either attach or copy a screenshot into this reply
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bladerunner925 Additionally, what browser do you use to stream Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Bladerunner925
Local Performer
chrome
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bladerunner925 I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed here.

If you continue to run into issues, please reach back out and let me know. 

0 Kudos