cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find clean song versions

neotheoden
Local Performer

When searching for clean version of songs, I only find the explicit versions. How do I search for or find clean versions of songs to add to my playlists? I occasionally hear clean versions on radio stations, but I can't find them when I search for them.

Labels (3)
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neotheoden If we have the clean version of a track or album available, it will be marked with the CLEAN tag:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 11.03.17 AM.png

Do you have a specific track you are looking for the clean version of?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

kcp225
Local Performer

I play music in work sessions and I need all clean versions. How do I create a clean radio station?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcp225 You can restrict Pandora from playing songs or displaying ads with explicit language. To block explicit content, from a computer:

1. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Content Settings on the left, then toggle the Explicit Content setting to Off to block explicit content. Setting it to On will allow explicit content.
  4. You'll need to Submit your password in order to confirm your changes.

Once this setting is turned off, we'll restrict explicit content for that account on all devices. This will limit Pandora to playing only music and ads that could play on daytime broadcast radio. 

Note that this can only be applied to the entire account and NOT specific stations. Also, it doesn't apply to podcasts. You can identify podcasts with explicit language by a red "E" label in the episode title.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos