cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa - Error message: "You can only thumb up or thumbs down a custom station"

goladay5
Underground

My post got cut for some reason:

Starting yesterday, I get "You can only thumb up or thumbs down a custom station".  It was working fine before yesterday.  Not sure what changed, but I would appreciate some help.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity and merged posts

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @goladay5! Thanks for posting.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Can you do me a a favor and replicate your experience again. If you can let us know the station you're listening too, that would be great.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

goladay5
Underground

I have replicated, station names are Playlist Turbo and Playlist X (sorry for the odd names but getting Alexa to play the correct station is a struggle).

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

No problem! 😄 Thanks for following up, @goladay5. Unfortunately, the trace log didn't reveal anything of note so I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

Does it happen to only these two stations, or others as well?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

goladay5
Underground

Is there any update to this?  It is really frustrating that it stopped working.

It is pretty much all of my stations now.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @goladay5! Sorry to hear that. I checked in and unfortunately, there are no updates. As a result, I'm unable to provide any additional information or a timeline as to when you can expect to see this resolved.

However, I've updated the ticket to show that you continue to experience this issue when using thumbs on Alexa. I definitely understand how frustrating this experience can be. We want all our listeners to be able to listen whenever and however they choose, so we are working as hard as we can to resolve this.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos