cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Alexa: Message "Not available in your region"

MomOfFour
Underground

Everything has been working fine on my Alexa devices for a few years however, stupidly, I decided to upgrade to Pandora premium and once I did all of my Alexa devices now tell me that “ Pandora is not available in my region“ I have tried deleting and reinstalling the apps I have removed the skills from my Alexa app and re-edit it. I have done everything. I have emailed Pandora and I have emailed Amazon and nobody gets back to me. This is very frustrating. I canceled my Pandora premium today because for the past two months I have been paying enough and able to use it

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MomOfFour👋

I completely understand how frustrating that can be. I tried checking our email system and I didn't see an open support case for the email address associated with your Community profile. Either way, I'm happy that you were able to locate the community space in order to get some help with your issue.

Error Message:

It sounds like you may need to check your Country Settings on your Alexa-enabled device.

You'll need to adjust your country setting to the United States of America since our service is only available within the country.

Please use this link for more steps on how to check that setting.

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MomOfFour👋

I completely understand how frustrating that can be. I tried checking our email system and I didn't see an open support case for the email address associated with your Community profile. Either way, I'm happy that you were able to locate the community space in order to get some help with your issue.

Error Message:

It sounds like you may need to check your Country Settings on your Alexa-enabled device.

You'll need to adjust your country setting to the United States of America since our service is only available within the country.

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

MomOfFour
Underground

The email on my Pandora is different than this email lol but thank you! I have no idea why the region changed but it was not set to the United States. I have been using Pandora seamlessly with my echo devices for years now so I don’t know how this could’ve happened, but thank you for your help

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @MomOfFour. I appreciate you confirming those details. 

It sounds like those steps helped get you back to listening on your Amazon Alexa devices. 

If you run into any additional issues, please don't hesitate to let us know. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎶

iipennyii
Local Performer

I have Pandora set in Alexa skills, but Alexa will only play Amazon music and gives me a message:  "Pandora is not currently supported in your region".   What has changed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iipennyii I moved your post over to this existing thread: Alexa - "Not available in your region" Error

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

iipennyii
Local Performer
I couldn’t follow your instructions on the iPhone but followed the link to the website and changed the country.

Thanks, Penny

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear things are up and running again, @iipennyii.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos