cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa will only skip 2 songs

Bokoslayer1
Local Performer

Alexa will refuse to skip songs even though I have a pandora premium account. It is really frustrating because skipping the songs on other devices work. I also have tried unlinking my account and relinking it. Nothing seems to fix the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bokoslayer1 To clarify, do any error messages pop up after skipping 2 songs on your Alexa device?

If so, can you please send me a screenshot of that error message?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I have also enabled a trace on your account to see if we can get a better idea of what is happening.

*For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

Please try the following steps:

1. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Alexa and Pandora apps. Update both as necessary.
  2. Restart your Alexa device by unplugging the power source and plugging it back in.
  3. Try unlinking and relinking your Pandora account via the Alexa app.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Rialho
Local Performer

I also have issues with Pandora Premium not skipping on Amazon Alexa. For me, it happens randomly, not just after 2 skips. Pandora tells me that I can't skip "anymore" at this time and to try again later, but it will say that even if I haven't skipped a thing all day.

0 Kudos