cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altice One App Skipping?

JLynne77
Underground

I have the Altice One on the Cablevision Optimum network. I want to start by saying thank you for fixing the issue where the app wasn't automatically playing the next song. Very much appreciated!

However, I noticed today that the stream very much sounds like a badly scratched CD. I'm not sure if this is a network issue or what, but almost every song was skipping, and it was really hard to believe I was listening to a digital stream and not a self-made mix disc from my computer that got damaged in the car or something.

Is this something that someone could look into or am I stuck trying to reach out to Optimum? (which can be such a pain...)

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @JLynne77! That sounds really bad! Oh, I don't remember the last time I listened to a CD. 💽

I'd like to start with some basic troubleshooting to begin with. I've enabled a trace on your account to help me investigate. 

First, let's try rebooting your modem/router connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If you're still having trouble, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos