cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Fire TV: Playback stops after "Are you still listening" prompt after advertisement

Ambivalent
Underground

Mine freezes if the "are you still listening?" prompt comes up after an ad.  I hit the "still listening" button (or whatever it says) and then it goes nowhere.  It just sits with a black square where the current song should be, and I have to restart the app to get it going again.  It doesn't do it if the prompt comes up after a song, only after an ad.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Ambivalent - welcome to community!

Since your experience seems a little different than the playback stopping, I've created a new thread.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. Can you tell me if you've tried any troubleshooting steps before reaching out? If yes, can you let me know which steps?

If not, I would like to start with the steps below, while the trace is enabled, and have you try again.

First, let's clear the app data:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

Next, Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

Let me know if this helps.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ambivalent
Underground

I did clear the cache, but have not un/reinstalled the app.  I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.  I don't think it has since I cleared the cache, but it is somewhat infrequent anyway, which makes it hard to remember for sure and pin down.

Thanks for the recommendations.

0 Kudos