cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Firestick - Fluctuating volume during song play

Dwill827
Local Performer

While listening, the volume will spike high for just a few moments. It can happen during any song, at any given moment. I'm using Amazon Firestick, and have cleared the cache and uninstalled/reinstalled Pandora.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @Dwill827! Thanks for posting to community. 

Do you notice this on a particular track or station? In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. 

I see that you mention that you've tried some troubleshooting already. Would you mind trying these steps once again while the trace is enabled. 

1. Restart your Firestick
  2. Clear your app data:
  • From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

And just to make sure we've covered our bases, I'd like to try some network troubleshooting. 

Try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your TV down completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dwill827
Local Performer
Thank you for replying with suggestions to help!!It doesn't matter what is playing, it just happens. I've tried the suggestions you recommended, it hasn't happened yet, but I'm not listening just now. Its weird. 
0 Kudos