cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV: New features on my Sony Bravia?

gsdman
Local Performer

The content of the app on my Sony Bravia Pandora app changed this morning, then later in the day reverted to the previous configuration.

This morning it had added the choice in the My Collection Section (which used to be just stations and podcasts) to play albums, which was great. Also, in the settings section, which previously had only 2 options, Allow explicit content and screensaver. another appeared, which gave the choice to select some type of auto start or auto continue.

Now, though, it's back to the original setup, which has very limited functions.

Is there another version of the app being tried out? Or, am I missing something in the setup? I would like to get album choice back.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @gsdman 

These features are available on select devices depending on your subscription level. I'm happy to take a closer look for you. 

The Pandora account associated with your community profile hasn't been used recently. It sounds like you may have another Pandora account under a different email address.

While we don't allow posting emails on community, I can PM you to follow up further. Based on your description, it sounds like you may have activated a Premium Session on your account. These session make Premium features available on all compatible devices, which sounds like what happened with you.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos