cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bose Home App lacks Premium features

LizCBarMoves
Local Performer

The Premium features do not work on Bose Home App, so I will cancel my Pandora Premium subscription. When it's canceled will my library (stations & playlists) be inaccessible?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LizCBarMoves When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

You can resubscribe through the Pandora website

Alternatively, you can also unlock complimentary sessions of Premium by searching for a song or album and pressing Play. Then your full collection, including any playlists, will be visible again.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LizCBarMoves When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

You can resubscribe through the Pandora website

Alternatively, you can also unlock complimentary sessions of Premium by searching for a song or album and pressing Play. Then your full collection, including any playlists, will be visible again.

Hope this helps!