cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Marshall Acton II Speaker

MT3
Local Performer

How can I activate a device with no screen to show activation code ?

Trying to play Pandora on Marshall Acton II speaker, but in order to activate a device on Pandora IOS app, it requires a code displayed on device (speaker does not have screen)

thanks

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MT3! Thanks for posting.

Looks like the Marshall Acton II is a bluetooth enabled speaker. You can connect your mobile device to the speaker via bluetooth in order to listen to Pandora, which does not require a code. 

The Device Activation tab is for activating your Pandora account on in-home devices such as Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, etc. These devices generate codes that need to be entered on a separate device for activation

If you're having trouble connecting via bluetooth I found some helpful info on the Marshall website here

Thanks for being part of community! 🎃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MT3
Local Performer

Thank you , that helps playing via bluetooth, but the sound quality is not the same.

I am able to play Pandora on Bose Soundbar 500 connected via Wi-Fi, but not on Marshall Acton II which has Wi-Fi.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@MT3 Are there more than one Acton II devices? I'm only seeing one on their website. 

Based on the product description from Marshall, Marshall Acton II Wireless Home Bluetooth® Speaker, it doesn't say that this device is WiFi capable. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos