cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Playlists Still Accessible on Fire TV and Google Assistant

coolmrbrady
Local Performer

I've deleted all my playlists, and they appear gone when viewed through the web browser or the Android app. However, the deleted playlists still show up in the Fire TV app, and are accessible to Google Assistant. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Fire app, and unlinking/re-linking my Pandora account to Google Assistant.

How can I get the playlists deleted from all platforms? Google Assistant plays the automatically-created "thumbs up" playlist rather than the actual station when asked to play a station, and I can't get the playlist to go away.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @coolmrbrady! Thanks for posting. 

I checked your Pandora account and I do see that you've deleted all your playlists. This change should have updated on all devices. 

I've gone ahead and created a ticket for this so we can take a closer look at what may be happening. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @coolmrbrady! Thanks for posting. 

I checked your Pandora account and I do see that you've deleted all your playlists. This change should have updated on all devices. 

I've gone ahead and created a ticket for this so we can take a closer look at what may be happening. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

coolmrbrady
Local Performer

@TannerPandora Thanks for checking into this. Do you have any update on the ticket? 

0 Kudos

coolmrbrady
Local Performer

Just another Pandora bug I'll have to live with, I guess. You'd think $186/year would include some level of software support.

0 Kudos

Handyman101
Local Performer

No sir I don't have a ticket. I had to cut up correctly on my other phone but I don't remember how I did it. Thank you for looking into this. Have voice commands and not being able to use them for your favorite things **ahem**.

0 Kudos