cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denon & Heos App: Unable to connect to Denon

thagglund
Local Performer

I installed the HEOS app on my cell phone. I also have Pandora on my cell phone. Pandora does not play well with Heos. I cannot see all song titles and names on all Pandora stations. So when I try to use only Pandora on my receiver, I cannot get the receiver to recognize my cell phone with Pandora on it. I did this before I installed Heos. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @thagglund 

Welcome to Pandora community!

While I'm not able to help troubleshooting the Denon Heos app, I can pass along any feedback. When you say you aren't able to see song titles on Pandora stations, is the name cut off or does it not appear at all?

Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing when this happens? You can share a screenshot directly here on community. This is best done on a web or mobile browser as you won't be able to attach a screenshot to the email notification you may receive.

If you're having trouble connecting your mobile device via Bluetooth to your Denon, I would recommend power cycling your Denon by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes. Remove any existing Bluetooth pairings with your phone and then power up and try again.

If you continue to have trouble, I would recommend reaching out to Denon Support for any specific troubleshooting steps they may have.

I did find an article online that offers some helpful steps, but it's from 2022 and may no longer be valid but may be worth a try - Fixing your Denon Bluetooth Pairing Problems.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos