cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices that stream Pandora

ArtMurphy
Local Performer

What internet radio for sale now (11-8-19) actually streams Pandora?

I have two older Logitech interenet radios (Squeezebox and UE) which stream Pandora flawlessly but are no longer made.

I need a third radio and just tried Grace Mondo internet radio but it will not stream Pandora. Returned it and am looking again. 

Suggestions?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

kjrieff
Local Performer

Spent hours working with GRACE and it no longer works. Pandora appears to only be accessible on the Laptop....so much for my living room system. What the heck is happening to a service one can not access. Is there a stereo that will work? Worked for  years now junk....

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ArtMurphy thanks for posting to community!

While I won't be able to suggest any one device, I would recommend visiting the Pandora Everywhere page. From there, Pandora lists all the devices that are supported. 

Hopefully, this will help to give you an idea of the device you're looking for. 

Thanks for being part of our community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Van_46
Local Performer

The date of your post is hopefully a coincidence...  I have 4 squeezeboxes and all of them stopped playing Pandora in Nov. 2019.  I've been going round and round with support and it boils down to 1) we stopped supporting Pandora years ago on squeezebox, 2) we didn't change anything in the Pandora code, 3) you're out of luck.  I'm thinking that a cheap smartphone (WiFi only) paired with a fair bluetooth speaker might at least functionally replace the squeezebox(s).

@ArtMurphy wrote:

What internet radio for sale now (11-8-19) actually streams Pandora?

I have two older Logitech interenet radios (Squeezebox and UE) which stream Pandora flawlessly but are no longer made.

I need a third radio and just tried Grace Mondo internet radio but it will not stream Pandora. Returned it and am looking again. 

Suggestions?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

kjrieff
Local Performer

Spent hours working with GRACE and it no longer works. Pandora appears to only be accessible on the Laptop....so much for my living room system. What the heck is happening to a service one can not access. Is there a stereo that will work? Worked for  years now junk....

0 Kudos

byKnight
Local Performer

I still have one of my three Squeezeboxes still running. And Pandora still works fine with it. The Squeezeboxes that died over the years I replaced with Raspberry Pis running PicCorePlayer (www.picoreplayer.org). These work as fantastic headless (i.e., no screen) replacements for the squeezeboxes. I just use a Squeezebox app on my phone to control them, including syncing, which still works flawlessly.

And Pandora works with all of them.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting the work around @byKnight👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos