cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message on LG TV started 10/31/19

jav6joev
Underground

I have three LG TV's (43LF5900 and 2 24LH4830's) connected to my home Comcast internet service. Starting yesterday, Pandora will NOT run on my TV's where it ran fine before. I can get the app to run on my 43LF thru my Xfinity TV service however before starting up, a message pops up saying 'Pandora is currently conducting maintenance, please try again later'. It asks me to login in and apparently Xfinity has remembered my email address/login password for the app and it logs me in and runs fine. On all TV's the TV app doesn't remember my login anymore and when I sign in (painfully) it says my login is invalid (which it IS). I suspect something is going on with the Pandora service but wanted to post here to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I do have the free Pandora service but haven't seen anything saying it's access was going to be changed.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

JoeV
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @jav6joev & @catfarmers Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue.

As @jav6joev mentioned the issue should now be resolved - if you haven't already, please check to see if you're able to login and listen.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks again for posting on community! 🤖

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jav6joev I've moved your post to our Other Device support board to help keep things organized. 

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I've passed this on to our engineers for further investigation into this.  

We appreciate your patience in a meantime. Thank you for posting to community! ❤️🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jav6joev
Underground
So how the heck does someone see this post? The only way I could find it was to look at my profile and click the link of my post.
JoeV
0 Kudos

catfarmers
Local Performer

I have the same issue. Where will I see the fix when it's done?

0 Kudos

jav6joev
Underground
Well, it appears the problem has been fixed. All three of my TV's can now access the Pandora TV app again. I had to either select the 'I have an Account' and painstakingly log in or select 'I am new to Pandora' and enter the code on my desktop (pandora.com/activate) or iPad Pandora app (Device activation). I did both on different TV's and both worked. It would be nice to hear what the issue was.
JoeV

TannerPandora

@jav6joev From the main community page, under the Support tab, we organize the sections based on the type of support needed. Devices such as televisions, gaming consoles and stereo systems can be found under Other Devices. This helps other listeners that may be having a similar problem easily find each other. 

Hope this helps to explain. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jav6joev & @catfarmers Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue.

As @jav6joev mentioned the issue should now be resolved - if you haven't already, please check to see if you're able to login and listen.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks again for posting on community! 🤖

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jav6joev
Underground
@TannerPandora, it would be nice to have someone give an explanation of what caused the issue.
JoeV
0 Kudos