cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix xbox pandora

CoreyRedd1
Local Performer

On my xbox pandora I have the white circles around my stations like if I watched a ad for an hour of music I can choose and unlimited skips and my podcasts keep changing randomly and sometimes i won't use pandora for a day and I don't have any skips and sometimes I have like 2 skips but sometimes I have like 5 but  pandora on my phone is not messed up at all

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @CoreyRedd1! Thanks for posting.

Can you do me a favor and send over a picture of what you're seeing on your Xbox? You can attach the picture in your post. 

When you listen to the ad is it on your Xbox or on your phone? Then you try to listen to Pandora from your Xbox after listening?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CoreyRedd1
Local Performer

I can't Uninstall my pandora nor can I open it either

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @CoreyRedd1,

I merged your new message into your previous post. Are you still having trouble with your Xbox?

If so, Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if it will help. 

First, if you haven't already, make sure your internet connection is working properly:

1. Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option), and see if it works better.
  2. Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

Next, I've removed the device association with your Xbox. When this takes effect, you will be automatically logged out. Then log back in and try Pandora again. 

Let me know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos