cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect through DirecTV

slohand10
Local Performer

i have been a member of Pandora since about somewhere around there, I listen to Pandora everyday i listen to it, through my Direct TV, a few days ago i was listening ti it on Direct tv and I was getting ready to turn it off as i  I had to go for my cancer treatments, they asked me if i was trying to turn off my off my Pandora, and it popped up on my screen asking if I was trying to exit out of my Pandora, and I said yes thinking I was just trying to shut it down, and way I exited my Pandora and I have trouble signing in, and its getting very frustrating. now i dont know how to get back in when I enter the code that shows up on my television it get more cobfusing for I want to listen to it on my direct tv  and I cant get it back on, PLEASE HELP me 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slohand10 I moved your post to the Other Devices space since you are having trouble signing into your Pandora account through DirecTV.

Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
  2. Try entering the code from a computer, as you may not be able to complete the process on a smartphone, tablet or your device's native web browser.

Keeping that in mind, let's try these steps once more:

1. Launch the application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave that up on the device screen for now. 
  4. Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/directv and enter the activation code there.
  5. On the device, select Continue. 

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@slohand10 I moved your post to the Other Devices space since you are having trouble signing into your Pandora account through DirecTV.

Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
  2. Try entering the code from a computer, as you may not be able to complete the process on a smartphone, tablet or your device's native web browser.

Keeping that in mind, let's try these steps once more:

1. Launch the application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave that up on the device screen for now. 
  4. Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/directv and enter the activation code there.
  5. On the device, select Continue. 

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes.