cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my new BOSE Soundlink Color II to Play Pandora

jcsmith67
Local Performer

How to get my new BOSE Soundlink Color II Speaker to play Pandora?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @jcsmith67

It looks like the Bose Soundlink Color 2 is a bluetooth speaker. You can connect your device via bluetooth to listen to Pandora on your speaker. 

Looks like you're on an iOS device. To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.

You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.

The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @jcsmith67

It looks like the Bose Soundlink Color 2 is a bluetooth speaker. You can connect your device via bluetooth to listen to Pandora on your speaker. 

Looks like you're on an iOS device. To enable Bluetooth on your iOS device, go to your Home screen, then go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth to On.

You'll also want to make sure your iOS device is connected to the same wireless network as the Bluetooth device you're connecting to. You can view and change the Wi-Fi network in Settings as well.

The device you're connecting to should then be detected and appear under the Bluetooth setting.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos